Monday, June 11, 2012

Craving Healthy Food

Today Jordan and I tried finding a new gym. All this moving around we are trying to score as many free gym passes as possible. Our gym today, Cardinal Fitness, or maybe I should say, nursing home fitness. It was quite the experience working out with folk born in the 30s or earlier. Great equipment though. Too bad it was also 20 degrees inside, so unfortunately we will not be returning.
Good Eats Today:
I'm not a huge fan of cottage cheese, tried it with fruit and with salt and pepper, not really my thing but on a salad with with Balsamic Vinigerette(try the Bolthouse brand, it's low in calories and made from apple juice concentrate) it is delicious and a great source of protein. Always get fat free though. Still taste great.... I think.
I love eating and I crave tons of healthy food.

No comments:

Post a Comment